MEET OUR FOUNDERS
Iyar became a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer at the age of 17, and for nearly 20 years he has helped local and national small to medium sized businesses with their IT challenges. As a consultant in various industries and with his understanding of businesses needs and a wide breadth of technical tools, he understands the problems businesses face as they grow from home office to multi-location power houses.
Francis graduated at the top of his class from one of the 5 best accounting programs in the nation. With over 10 years of experience as a consultant in a controller or CFO capacity, he has extensive experience in information systems and technology. Before Virtual Zen, Francis was on the constant lookout for IT solutions. Virtual Zen was born out of his desire to find the right solution for his own successful e-commerce company.
HELPING YOU FIND THE RIGHT IT SOLUTIONS
Cloud computing allows you to set up a virtual office. This gives you the flexibility of connecting to your business anywhere, anytime.
Cloud computing, also known as Desktop as a Service (DAAS), Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), Remote Desktop Services (RDS), and a few other names, allows you to access your data and programs outside of your own computing environment as long as you have an internet connection.
- Cloud computing can be compared to renting versus buying. Rather than storing your data and software on your own server, data is stored in ‘the cloud.’
- Instead of buying all of your own IT requirements, you are paying only for the resources you use.
There is no need for concern about that security will be sacrificed if data is kept outside the internal firewall.
- Security is actually increased due to strict ISO security standards that cloud providers must adhere to.
- In case of a natural disaster, power failure, data corruption or attack, having your data stored in the cloud ensures it is protected.
Cloud computing allows employees to be more flexible in their work practices.
- All users have the ability to access data from home, on holiday, or via the commute to and from work with any web-enabled device and an internet connection.
- Data is readily available off-site with quick access to your individual virtual workstation, quickly and easily.
FULL SERVICE VIRTUALIZED IT SOLUTIONS
Our transition team makes the process smooth and simple. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never owned a server or tried other server solutions before. Virtual Zen offers the most comprehensive solution on the market, backed by our outstanding commitment to customer service.
Virtual Servers are functionally equivalent to physical servers, and are more easily scaled, and less expensive.
Instead of installing licensed software on each computer, it is only necessary to install them once on your virtual desktop.
Dramatically reduce equipment costs and hardware purchases because you need less computing power at your physical location
Virtual server support comes with your monthly subscription, but more comprehensive IT support packages are available.
Fully Redundant Virtual Machine based on Microsoft’s Award Winning Hyper-V technology. Backed by Award Winning Veeam Backups. No over provisioning, no nonsense. Get the service you can rely on.
Thank you for your submission!
- Windows Server 2012 R2 License for 5 Remote Users
- 4 GHz VCPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 24 GB Disk Storage
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Full System Backup Every 24 Hours
- Equipment Housed in State of the Art C7 Data Center with the Latest in Physical Security
Thank you for your submission!
Move your Office to the cloud
No more IT headaches. A workplace that's always available. True peace of mind.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
"We once had a virus that infected our system that shut us down for nearly a week costing us over $100k in sales, since coming on board we have had no issues with worth mentioning. The value is undeniable."− Lance Lenhart, COO, Kringles, Toys, & Gifts
"My fiduciary responsibility to my clients is my major concern and having access to QuickBooks when I need it is a big part of that. I travel frequently to visit with clients and Virtual Zen has been the perfect solution for me."− Ben Fellment, Owner at Superior Accounting Solutions